back round image: daren thomas magee. california,usa. insta:realfunwow
Health Regulation Update
Thank you for your support during level 2 with the guidelines and safe care practices. What does level 2 mean when coming for massage ?
1) If you have any cold symptoms or have been around anyone who has been unwell please DO NOT come in for your massage – simply notify via text or call to cancel your appointment with 24 hour notice to avoid last minute cancelation fees.
2) Hand sanitising / washing is still required when coming into the clinic and physical distancing is still encouraged.
3) Scan QR code scan on arrival
4) Practitioner will be wearing mask when distance is less than 2 meters, clients are not required to wear mask but feel free to bring your own, there are also some in clinic
5) Please arrive on time and not before you appointment to avoid crowds in the clinic waiting room
Our goal as qualified massage practitioners is to provide you with the highest quality therapeutic service, keeping a strict cleaning routine and following Allied Health guidelines. Thank you for your support 🙂
Online booking is now open 🌻
Professional relaxation, therapeutic & remedial Swedish techniques based massage, integrating neuromuscular therapy, acupressure, aromatherapy, myofascial release, hot stone, dry needling, lymphatic drainage and reflexology techniques to provide highest quality support for well being and pain management.